Were there times that you gave a command to your dog and it ignored you until you repeated the command, and strengthened your voice or tried to impose yourself in a way that didn’t make you feel so well?
This is the definition of lack of communication that incurs problems in your relation with the dog and results to a line of undesirable acts from the dog such as, intense barking, tendency of destroying objects, aggressiveness e.t.c.
Our options are two
1) To suffer daily having an uncontrollable dog that does anything it wants. 2) To discover the pleasure of living with a well educated dog.
2) Να ανακαλύψουμε πόσο ευχάριστο είναι το να ζούμε με έναν καλά εκπαιδευμένο σκύλο.
How we will achieve this? There are many ways but for us only one, and this is summarized in the phrase Positive education.
The positive education of dogs is the method of education where we use what the dog likes so that we can achieve the behaviours we want and build a mutual relation of confidence and love. In the positive education we give motive to the dog by means of reward in order to achieve and consolidate the behaviours we want, isolate and in time eliminate the behaviours that bother us. The reward can vary from dog to dog e.g. for some dogs the reward is food, for other dogs the reward is playtime or petting. The way is simple. We learn to award good behaviour and to ignore the behaviour we do not agree with. With this method the dog is not afraid of us and the education becomes a pleasant process for us and mainly for our dog. Equally important with the education of the dog is also the education of the owner because we have to find a code of communication between him and the dog , to eliminate behaviours and perceptions on dogs that have existed for many years and consolidate a relation that will be based on love and comprehension.
EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMS AND SERVICES
• Basic Obedience for harmonious living with our dog.
The basic obedience is the education which builds the foundations for a good relation and harmonious living between the owner and the dog. Many times we have seen an owner being dragged by his dog when he takes it out for his daily walk or anywhere else. This results to the wrong reaction of the owner towards the dog and to the beginning of a catastrophic relation. With the right positive education we learn the dog a range of commands that will make your living together an easy and pleasant process that will offer you joy and not indignation.
• Correction of problematic behaviour (aggressiveness, unnecessary barking, Possessive Aggressiveness) (επιθετικότητα, άσκοπο γαύγισμα, Κτητική Επιθετικότητα)
It is a frequent phenomenon specifically in certain races. If we do not control the problem it can get out of hand with devastating results. For any behaviour of a dog there are certain reasons and causes that in a percentage of 95% are due to human mistakes and in a percentage of 5% are due to hereditary factors of a dog. We can discuss it, examine the problem and work with attention to find its solution. No one wants undesirable behaviours and problems…. Confrontation of phobias (noise phobia, vomiting in the car e.t.c.]
• Confrontation of phobias (noise phobia, vomiting in the car e.t.c.]
• Domestic dog . Special program for runt races, and not only, in order to achieve the ideal behaviour of our dog at home. Ειδικό πρόγραμμα για μικρόσωμες φυλές, και όχι μόνο, με σκοπό να πετύχουμε την ιδανική συμπεριφορά του σκύλου μας μέσα στο σπίτι.
• The socialization of puppies is done in specifically shaped spaces where we help in the adaptation of puppies with the environment that they will live in later on. is done in specifically shaped spaces where we help in the adaptation of puppies with the environment that they will live in later on.
• Guard of professional spaces. It is the education of a dog and his handler aiming at the recovery and immobilization of any intruder in the space the particular team is guarding (it concerns Security companies, public organizations and protection of VIPS).
It is the education of a dog and his handler aiming at the recovery and immobilization of any intruder in the space the particular team is guarding (it concerns Security companies, public organizations and protection of VIPS).
• Φύλαξη οικογένειας προσώπων και χώρου.
• - Bodyguard: The education of bodyguard is done to adult dogs usually over the age of 15 months. It depends on the race, the character but also the preparation that has been made by the owner during the raising of the dog. Essential condition that basic obedience has preceded. It concerns the education for the protection of the owner and his family’s members as well as the guard of the dog’s residence.
• Education in Activities /Sports/Labour.
• Child and dog: for those who have children and also for those who wish to avoid any future problems.
• Briefing on the RIGHT CHOICE of your future dog. [FOR FREE].
• Pre education of puppy and owner in order to build the base for a harmonic coexistence.
It concerns the socialization and the preparation of the puppy for his integration as a member of a family from the stage of weaning until the age of basic obedience (6 - 7 months). The socialization of the puppy is the most important piece of a dog’s total education. Our puppy in the beginning of its life, between 2 and 5 months old, should know and accept anything it will encounter in the rest of its life. It has to learn to feel comfortable among many people or many dogs, in streets with traffic and various strange noises e.t.c.